Customer survey results
We just completed our first customer survey, and here are the results. We are pretty pleased with the level of satisfaction so far, but we are always working towards making any improvements we can. We got lots of good feedback and suggestions. Thanks!
– Over 75% of you thought the capo stayed in tune well
– Over 65% expressed that they were satisfied overall with the product
– 75% would recommend to friends
– 95% customer service satisfaction! We are very proud of that. We aim for 100% satisfaction, which means that even if it does not work for you on your particular instrument, even after we have done everything we can to help make it work, you can get your money back (within 30 days).
– Ease of use. We can improve on that, by providing more detailed instructions on use, posting some tweaks that can be done, or possibly making some design changes.
– Materials and build quality did well.
What model(s) of the Perfect Pitch Capo do you own?
How would you rate the build quality and materials of the capo? (5 = very good, 1 = very poor)
How would you rate the ease of use of the capo? (5 = very good, 1 = very poor)
How well does the capo keep the tuning (don't have to retune)? (5 = very good, 1 = very poor)
How would you rate customer service? (5 = very good, 1 = very poor)
Would you be inclined to recommend the Perfect Pitch Capo to friends?
Where the included instructions clear?
What is your overall level of satisfaction with the product?